Tea Infused Ice Pops
Recipe created by Sweet Paul Magazine
- 6 cups brewed Rishi Tea, pictured here: Patagonia Wild Guava, Hibiscus Berry, Turmeric Mango and Patagonia Super Berry
- 1 - 2 tablespoons sugar, agave or honey
- Brew tea according to package. You can do one flavor or multiple flavors.
- When the tea is still hot sweeten to taste.
- Chill completely in refrigerator.
- Pour into ice pop mold and freeze until solid. If you want to make multi-flavor pops, simply fill your molds halfway, freeze solid, and then repeat process with another flavor.
- Remove from the mold by running a bit of warm water over it and pulling each pop out.