Matcha Marshmallow Frosting
Recipe courtesy of Jane Deitrich of BakersBrigade.com
- 2 cups unsalted butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- 13 ounces marshmallow cream (e.g. Marshmallow Fluff)
- 2 teaspoons Rishi Everyday Matcha, sifted
- Cream butter in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium until butter is soft and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in powdered sugar, (roughly 1/2 cup at a time); beat in vanilla or almond extract and matcha powder.
- Gently fold the marshmallow creme into the frosting until thoroughly incorporated.
Interested in making the entire cake? Visit BakersBrigade.com for details.